Monday, August 24, 2009

Sale and Free Shipping!

Ok, in my efforts to continue my blogging, and having nothing new to report, I decided to let all of you know that I am having a sale in my shop.  With free shipping.  On selected items.  That you can find HERE in this section.  And...if you mention my blog, I will even give a further discount of 10%, all you have to do is mention you saw this special discount in my blog in the message to seller box, and then wait and I will send you an adjusted Paypal invoice.

And I'll tell ya what else I'll do.  If you find something else in my shop that you'd like that isn't in my free shipping section, I'll still give you 10% off.  But you have to mention my blog!!

**This special sale will run from today, August 24, 2009 until Friday, August 28, 2009.

No comments: