Sunday, November 15, 2009

Are You Right Brained or Left Brained? Find Out!

Being a creative type, I always assumed I was right brain dominant.  But I noticed that my approach in certain things took a decidedly left brain turn.  Of course, then I started wondering if I have any real right brain tendencies at all and maybe I'm just fooling myself that I am creative.  Especially in those times when motivation is at a low point.

So, I decided to take this test and find out.  Sure enough, I am 41% left brained, and 59% right brained.  The test also gave a rundown on each of the sections and it was clear to me that it was pretty accurate in how I approach the creative process.

If you're curious, try the test, it doesn't take but a few minutes and if you are anything like me, it gives you an insight as to how you use the sides of your brain in your approach to your own creative process.  http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_test.htm

2 comments:

mizdarlin said...

Laughed when i saw the address-Vancouver!
Took the test, and am 53% rightbrained...which kinda surprised me..guess i'm more logical than i supposed (the other47%).
Thanks for this..it was interesting, especially the analysis of each step.

PussDaddy said...

59%left 41%right

PussDaddy